This website is property of the Marine System Analysis Group at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. You are free to visit all sections on this site where restrictions are not imposed.
Using the website
The information on this website may be used when the following conditions are met:
- The Marine System Analysis Group retains copyright on all text and images on this site unless otherwise stated.
- Permission is not required for using any texts in their original form, but appropriate acknowledgement shoud be given.
- Editing our texts for publishing requires formal permission.
- We strongly encourage you to notify the Marine System Analysis Group of where to obtain the published material regarding our research activity.
- Downloading and using any images from this website without persmission is prohibited.
- Other web sites are free to link to this site and formal requests are not required.
- Requests for reciprocal links will be considered, but only those most relevant to our research activities are likely to be included.
You are free to comment the news, but please make sure that you observe the following rules:
- Keep your comment on topic. If you stray from the topic your comment may not be accepted.
- Keep your comment as short as possible. Noone has the time to read a full essay.
- Keep your comment in a pleasant tone and be respectful towards other people.
- Comments containing offensive or abusive language will be deleted.
- Comments containing spam will be deleted.
- You are welcome to be anonymous, but please chose a nickname.
All comments are subject of moderation before being published. We aim at clearing your comment within 24 hours. Please note that your IP-address is sent with your comment during moderation.
The Marine System Analysis Group regards your privacy as important. We therefore want to inform you on what types of information we obtain from your visit on our site. Marsys.se only collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor. This is used for compiling aggregated statistics about the behavior of visitors on our website.
We do not store any information about IP-adresses or other personal information during normal usage of this site. However, submitting a comment will make it possible for us to see your IP-adress. It will be stored in our system together with your comment and can only be removed by deleting all of your comments. The IP-addresses are not disclosed to any other party, and will not be used by us in any way.