University of Gothenburg
Earth Sciences Centre, Box 460
SE-405 30 Göteborg, Sweden
Phone: +46 31 786 2819
- Benthic phosphorus fluxes in marine environments with changing oxygen conditions.
- Physical-biogeochemical modelling of benthic phosphorus fluxes.
- Field measurements, sediment, water column and benthic incubations.
- M.Sc. in Oceanography, University of Gothenburg, 2007.
- Part of supervising team on the course “Project management for Sustainable Development”, University of Gothenburg 2008 – present.
- Assistant on undergraduate course in oceanography 2008.
- Ph.D. representative in the department board 2008 – present.
Publications in international scientific journals with a referee system
- Viktorsson L (2007) Water quality response to reduced phosphorus and nitrogen loads to Byfjord. Msc-thesis, B507, Earth Sciences Centre, University of Gothenburg.